Thursday, March 19, 2009

The dream iPhone is the iPhone ELITE?

An iPhone fan, Mat Brady, just created a mock-up design of what-he-called the iPhone ELITE. “Here’s the new iPhone Pro, something that we don’t expect at MacWorld 2009 at all. However, we do expect something like this to come at a later date. Why? Because it just makes sense,” as Gizmodo wrote.


iPhone ELITE


Mat wrote in his blog:



I think my email to Mr Jobs says it all really…


“Hi Steve,


As you can see I’ve made a few design suggestions to your iPhone.

I’ve held off getting an iPhone until it gets a better camera. (See pic)


Let me know when I can get rid of my N95.


Cheers,


Mat Brady”



He offers his dream features including: 60 GB memory, slide-out keyboard, true 16:9 screen ratio with 640x 360 resolution (just like Nokia 5800 Xpress Music already had) and front-facing camera.


iPhone ELITE

0 comments:

Post a Comment