Sunday, March 22, 2009

TiVo For The T-Mobile G1

tivo logo manNow that they are finally putting some paid apps on the market, wouldn’t it be great if TiVo came out with one? I love TiVo and I’m an avid fan and user of the service and I think we need some absolutely to die for apps on the Android Market and an applications where we could edit our TiVo setting from ANYWHERE would definitely do be worth the buy.


A couple great features the TiVo app could have is to show listing of “Whats Hot” that’s going to be coming on the tele for example the Academy Awards and Oscars, movie listings, and more. It would also be cool if they had maybe a Top TiVo thing where you can see the most coveted shows that everybody is trying to get recorded.


But really now, lets get some killer apps out there developers. Even if you have to charge for them. The first person who makes a decent video recorder can charge 1 dollar for the app and I’m sure they’d rack up a few hundred thousand in the first night. So who’s going to be first to create a TiVo application for me? I’ll give you a dollar ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment